T's and C's
- Each room accommodates 2 persons
- Unfortunately we do not offer additional beds
- We welcome children 14 years and older.Regrettably our lodge is not conducive to the enjoyment of younger children
- Rates are quoted in SA Rands and include 15% VAT (value added tax)
- Rates charged are PER ROOM, not per person, and per night stayed. CLICK HERE to refer to our rates list for current prices
- Rates are subject to change without notification
- Rates exclude sundry payments such as laundry, mini-bar, bar account, transport, snacks and meals, other than breakfast
- A provisional booking is held for 48 hours and if not confirmed is deemed cancelled.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Bookings made 30 days or less prior to arrival must be paid in full.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Diners credit cards & PayPal
- We regret we do not accept cheques or debit cards
- For Internet payment (EFT) and bank transfers, positive proof of payment is required. Proof must be emailed to email@example.com. Payment must be received into our bank account to be confirmed
- We offer a light daytime menu and dinner by request
As a boutique guest house with only 6 rooms we are dependent upon operating at full capacity in the summer season. Cancellations often result in vacant rooms due to booking lead times, moreso in our Peak season. It is difficult to get last minute bookings if a booking is cancelled. It is therefore necessary for us to diligently apply our cancellations policy
- All bookings prior to 30 days of arrival require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation
- Any cancellation must be confirmed and acknowledged in writing
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to confirmed arrival date will be refunded in full less any credit card fees or bank charge fees
- Cancellations 30 days or less before the confirmed arrival date will result 100% of the full booking value is due
- 100% of the full booking value is due in the event of a no show or early departures regardless of the reason
- Check-in is 14h00 until 19h00
- Upon arrival you will be required to complete a brief check-in form. Positive photo ID must be provided
- Any outstanding balance on the accommodation account must be settled upon check-in
- If you arrive before check-in time you are welcome to relax and use our facilities. Your luggage can be held for you
- Check-out is 11h00
- Sundry expenses charged to your account must be paid upon check-out
- Gratuities are discretionary. Should you wish to acknowledge a certain staff member or members you may give them your gratuity directly or, you may give it to our manager to divide equally amongst the team. If more convenient, you are welcome to add the gratuity to your account for our manager to disburse
Unforeseen events may result in your flight or land arrangements having to be cancelled. To protect non-refundable deposits and payments we strongly recommend you purchase fully comprehensive travel insurance that includes cancellation cover. This is usually a benefit when paying by credit card but this must be checked with the credit card issuer. We also urge you to ensure your insurance covers emergency medical care, personal possessions and electronic equipment.
From time to time we offer specials and discounts, particularly in the quieter winter (low) season. We try to make these the best value possible. They are subject to T’s & C’s which are specified per promotion. Unfortunately these special offers and discounts do not extend to existing bookings. This can be likened to buying an airfare and days, weeks or months later it is discounted or buying an item at retail and then finding it has gone on sale. Thank you for your understanding.